domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

My schedules,after school, weekend,Homework.


This is my schedules..

On Monday, I have English II class at seven o'clock (7:00), then I have statistics class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Tuesday, I have Political idas class at seven o'clock (7:00), then I have morphosyntax class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Wednesday, I have free time, then sports class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Thursday. I have morphosyntax class at eight twenty. (8:20)

On Friday, I have free time till nine fourty . (9:40), Literature till, eleven o'clok.(11:00)

In afternoons after school, I watch TV from me three , them, I take a rest. and at five, I take a rew of my clases

On Saturday, I get up at twelve p.m (12:00pm),then I watch TV. I have music class, and igo to out with my friends.

On Sunday, I relax. I listend to music, I do my homework. them, I watch tv, and i go to bed early

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario